New Home Inspections
While building your new home, most homeowners want Peace of Mind and Quality Assurance. The last thing any homeowner wants to hear after they move into a home is that there is an issue that could have been identified prior to the completion of the construction process. Once the foundation is poured and the walls have been covered, it is very difficult to see that the framing, plumbing or wiring has been installed correctly.
Inspect Tech Pro offers a comprehensive 3-phase inspection that will help reassure the foundation is correct before the pour, walls are correct before the sheetrock and a final inspection to verify all is operating as intended.
Inspect Tech Pro will examine:
Prior to concrete being poured:
Inspection is performed after foundation has been prepared for the concrete pour.
• All known plan dimensions of depth and width of footings are confirmed.
• All metal- rebar, beams, post-tension cables, are inspected for proper placement and connections.
• All known pipe and sleeve measurements are verified for proper placement.
Prior to Dry-wall:
This inspection is performed prior to drywall or other interior wall covering is installed.
• Check for defective, warped, missing and misplaced framing members
• Check for proper wood grades, placement, span measurement, notching, borings, and truss usage.
• Check anchor bolts, fire blocking and truss ties
• Check framing fasteners and connectors for proper schedules
• Check the electrical wires and plumbing installed through the framing system.
• Check the HVAC rough-ins and duct conditions
• Check Air Handler condensation drain and overflow drain lines
• Check exterior walls, sheeting seal, wall penetrations, windows and sealants
• Check exterior electrical and lighting fixtures
This inspection is conducted when all construction is complete. This is the same inspection we do on all houses new or used. On new houses, it must be coordinated with the builder’s schedule to be sure all systems are complete and ready for occupation. It should be completed before